Pinterest Pinning Social media share tools for you and your readers
Email Marketing Integration With Pinterest
To increase your email marketing impact, grow your email list and gain more repins on Pinterest, utilize Mad Mimi's Pinterest pinnning integration. As with our Facebook integration, there are multiple ways you can expand your reach on Pinterest.
Share Your Newsletter On Pinterest
While there may be overlap between your email list and your social networks, there's likely many untapped readers amongst your Pinterest board followers. You can reach them by sharing your Mad Mimi newsletters directly on Pinterest's platform.
To share your newsletter on your boards, follow these steps:
- On your Mad Mimi Promotions area, click on the Share button of the email newsletter you'd like to share.
- Click on the Pinterest icon to share with your followers.
Learn more about this here.
Subscriber Share Tools
Adding the social sharing buttons at the top of your Mad Mimi promotion gives your readers an easy way to click and share your newsletters on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ right from the inbox. These shares are tracked in each email campaign's statistics.
To enable the sharing buttons, follow these steps:
- Click Send on your email newsletter.
- Under the Details tab, check the social share buttons you'd like to enable.
- When the email newsletter is sent to your subscribers, they'll be able to like and share it with their own social networks.
For more details, click here.
- Learn how to archive your email newsletters with Pinterest.
- Learn about Mad Mimi's Facebook Sign Up Form